Tuesday, July 30, 2013

History Re-Written

Journal Entry


17th Century
 
       Living with my two stepsisters is not easy. They are extremely messy and overweight! Being that they are not my real sisters, I feel no connection in terms of establishing a relationship with them. I find myself cleaning up daily after them and the way my stepmother keeps the home is gross. However, I really don’t mind cleaning and I actually enjoy it for the most part. I do remember cleaning with Mother as a child, cleaning helps me remember her and keeps my mind off how much I miss her. 

        There’s a ball coming up my stepmother thinks it would not be great for me to go to. She keeps trying to convince me that there is no real ball. I do know its her evil plan to not let me go. She doesn’t think I’m emotionally stable and being that I’m not taking my meds for my OCD, my hallucinations are coming back. The doctors say that all the hallucinations occurred and were triggered because of my mom's death. I love when I am in a daze, though. I see my mother then and she talks to me! More recently I’ve been also talking to mice and riding in pumpkins. And I can't seem to remember if all those are dreams or if I am awake.
       
         Yes, I honestly don’t really care to go to this ball, yet I would definitely not want one of my stepsisters to end up with him, the Prince. With my beauty and charm I have no doubt that I can lure the Prince in and manipulate him to end up with me. I just have to find my jeweled dress and hope that my glass slippers still fit! 

 

                                                                                                                                  -Cinderella

No comments:

Post a Comment